• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing Adobe XD on iPhone 12 Pro

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would really appreciate any help. This issue has become incredibly frustrating. I'm using the latest iOS version 14.3. The problem is not with opening the Adobe XD iPhone app, it's a problem with opening files that I've created on Adobe XD on my MacBook pro (MacOS Big Sur X v11.1. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD on the macOS.
  2. Is the app crashing while opening a file saved on the cloud or while previewing the file on the iPhone using a live USB tethering?
  3. Have you tried re-installing the app on iOS? If not, please try re-installing and let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping out Rishabh.

1. The XD version on my Mac is Version: 35.3.12.2, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.71.1

2. The app is crashing while opening a file saved on the cloud. It works fine with USB tethering

3. I reinstalled. The first time I go to open a file, it works, but even though the fonts are installed, it doesn't show them, so I exit out of that file and reopen it again, and it crashes. Seems to happen around 70% loading. Must be related. 

Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 36.1. and check how it works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines