Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dark Mode in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe

Im working with Adobe XD for 2 Years now - 10hours a night - and there is still no option to add dark mode, netherless the feature got over 3000 requests. Please dont make my eyes go bad and add a dark mode - this is a serious health risk we are facing here - at least give us the option to modify the files by ourself if your team cant do it. For me - a programmer - this task would take like 10 hours and we are done. Hire me if you need help, 

Best Regards

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Hi Louis,

I can completely understand the pain you're going through. I know this is the most awaited feature and has ample amount of votes. The feature request status shows that it's in the backlog. However, I will make sure to share your feedback with the team and to update if they have any news about it. In the meantime, I would suggest you to keep an eye on the feature request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12940362-dark-interface-overall-ui-including-side-panels

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Louis,

I can completely understand the pain you're going through. I know this is the most awaited feature and has ample amount of votes. The feature request status shows that it's in the backlog. However, I will make sure to share your feedback with the team and to update if they have any news about it. In the meantime, I would suggest you to keep an eye on the feature request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12940362-dark-inte... for any updates in future.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines