• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design] - can't able to multi-select / Select all & delete layers

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to search a layer and i like to delete all the layers in one shot. But i can able to select and delete one later at one time. 

Usecase:-

I am using a componunt layer in all the artboard (120), By mistake i update a icon in the Default layer, This tries to updated all the availabe layers, This makes the XD app hang due to i used the same componunt around many areas (500+). XD app got hanged and crashed, Now icon is added all the 500+ layers, If i remove icon form the default layer, buy its not reflecting to the remaining artbord/layers, I am forced to delete all the extra icon added in the 500+ layers.

If layer panel has an option to multiselect delete option, My time will save around 20m today. 

Like photoshop, we need to select single/multiple later and delete feture is required. Shift+click will select the list of layer for deleting. 

I like one feture is, If search is very much useful in the layer pallel, That only helps me to findout how many same icon is added in how many artbnoard & how many times in each artboard. 

Waiting for the next update to resolve this issue.

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Hi UXLogan,

I understand your frustration about this. Thankfully, a feature request has already been raised for this issue here (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39635563-multi-select-in-searched-filtered-layer-list). I would request you to upvote it and share your comments to add your voice. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi UXLogan,

I understand your frustration about this. Thankfully, a feature request has already been raised for this issue here (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39635563-multi-sel...). I would request you to upvote it and share your comments to add your voice. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the responce, As per your suggession, I voted. 

Thanks

Logan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines