• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]-Unable to find Object Blur option in XD.

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Am I the only idiot who's been using XD for almost 2 years, without ever knowing that Object Blur exists? 🙂 I know about the Background Blur, I used it multiple times, but I never noticed the small drop down aside it :))

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Yes, I completely understand your point. I will definitely share your feedback with our team regarding this option which is been overlooked and don't get much attention.

Thank you for using Adobe XD. We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely try to make improvements in the UI of XD for better customer experience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Cristian, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention that you had an issues searching for Object blur option in XD UI. Yes, the option does exist in the property inspector under dropdown for background blur.

Please see the attached screenshot below for more clarification:

bg blur.pngobjectBlur.png

We also have an help article showing object blux functionality here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/background-blur.html#object-blur

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

What I meant was that it's very difficult to spot. Many people don't learn software using the help file, we just play around with the app and learn it. And the tiny drop down is very easy to be overlooked. Like I said, I only discovered this feature recently, even though I've been using XD every day for almost 2 years 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, it could have been a baby fruitfly on your screen, this tiny little v speck...

I also don't understand why the Blend Mode gets a full popup, and Background Blur doesn't...

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-16 om 22.54.27.png

And I hope you've been able to spot the Fill types and Color systems as well...

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-16 om 22.58.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I completely understand your point. I will definitely share your feedback with our team regarding this option which is been overlooked and don't get much attention.

Thank you for using Adobe XD. We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely try to make improvements in the UI of XD for better customer experience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay, I do not know what happened but I simply cannot find the background blur option?

I have used it before but it's just not there anymore?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines