• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable mouse scroll when moving objects (on a Mac)

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I go to move something in XD the wiggling of the mouse caused by accidental scrolls makes it almost impossible to place something where I intended. For example, if I try and move a box to align it with my guides it will start to jitter because my finger is moving slightly on the magic mouse causing small scrolling in every direction, often leaving my object a few pixels off of where it should be. Can scroll be disabled when you are moving something, I dont rememeber this being an issue in photoshop. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. We are unable to reproduce the issue because we donot have the full set up to test. We would request you to please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can help you on 1:1 basis.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines