Exit

Do I carry on with adobe XD?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tuesday, 17 November 2020

Hi

After watching a YouTube video on “Starting first with Adobe XD before Elementor” I didn’t want to got TOO far learning  this Adobe’s program!

Let me give you some background…

6/7 years ago I build a web site of ninety+ pages on a semi famous UK band, a Biography that spanned ten years of it’s life.

(We performed on Dutch TV and Germany in the 60’s)…

Moving on, I made this site and published it using Adobe Muse. After publish the site I became ill and after two years had to take it down.

YES, I could go back into the site-build using Muse and bring it up to date, I felt it needed updating, using everything I still have in files, make it more simple and easy for the interested parties to view.

Adobe MUSE is not being updated any more!

I’M SHOCKED to find out that Adobe hasn’t a program that comes anywhere close to Adobe Muse, where you build it, then upload it straight to the server!

My past is with Adobe After effects, for animation, and also Adobe Edge Animate, plus video using and Premier pro.

WHY has ADOBE gone backwards?

My question to you all… (In addition, I can understand the facts of XD first, then on to Elementor. Adobe Muse did all this in one program NOT Two/Three to publish a site?

Do I carry on investing my time using/developing with Adobe XD, or going to another platform (where I do not have to code) to re-build my site and then publish it with one program, start to finish?

Hope you can help before I go too far with Adobe XD

JB from the UK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Adobe XD is an application that allows you to create an interactive prototype of your design. However to convert the design into an actual working application or website you will need to code it. I found a similar discussion which you can refer to here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/create-website/m-p/11378759?page=1#M35522

Let us know if you have any other questions or issues.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi
Adobe Muse...

After my illness I come back to the above Program, Still have it, but (OUT
OF DATE) now
Where, OH where is Adobe's replacement.

I have to move to other site builders who also cater for NON coders.
ADOBE, you have let us down.
Muse is out-of-date
Seems I'm having to go to ELEMENTOR!

John Blench

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines