• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document assets filtration

Contributor ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I noticed a bug in Adobe XD ver 34 that almost ruined my file - it's great I noticed it before closing the app and could revert back with Crtl+Z.

The problem:

If you select to filter all linked assets by file (show assets only from a specific file) and then select components in library panel holding Shift - it will select all hidden components (from current document or others) that were in between selected ones in the original list without filtering.

I was going to delete all unused components from my file but noticed that components from another file got deleted too (they became simple groups on the artboard). I always thought filtering worked a bit different - if I can't see an item in the list there should be no way to delete it!

I hope you fix this before lots of people ruin their work without noticing it.

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Thanks for sharing the video. The team informed that the bug is already logged for the issue and is working on it. There are working on it and you will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monte,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to understand better, is it possible for you to create a short video of the workflow so that we can reproduce the same at our end and investigate it further?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

here is the video of the bug I've described

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the video. The team informed that the bug is already logged for the issue and is working on it. There are working on it and you will definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any approximate dates for the next update? Yesterday I forgot about this for a moment and made almost all components in a file as local, while I wanted to convert just several from a specific file. Again, it was great I noticed it before closing the file and could revert back with Ctrl+Z.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not quite sure of the exact date. But yes the team is actively working on it and you will definitely see the fix in the upcoming releases. I will update this thread once the issue is fixed.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines