• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: 49 while try to save the file in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a cloud document to connect to XD file to use its assets library. My issue is, as soon as the cloud document size reached to 550kb you cannot save any changes. When you try to save you get Error: 49 message.

Yes, I did try to clearing TMP files, sign out and sign in again, uninstall XD and install it again. Delete the Cloud file and then recreate another, but even the new file once it reaches to 550kb you cannot save for further and pop out same Error: 49.

In Sketch, you won't get issues with cloud libraries. This makes Adobe XD very unreliable for work I'm afraid.

Please advise me and I hope you will fix this issue in your next release.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

For all of you that are facing this issue, try the solutions in the following order:

Oth

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 136 Replies 136
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out! I'm guessing the problem is with your login status. Can you open the Creative Cloud Desktop application, click on your avatar, and then select "Sign Out," then sign back in? That should resolve the issue. If not, you might want to sign out, reboot, and sign back in. (There are ways to do it without rebooting, but it's just easier to reboot.) Let us know if this helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried logging out, rebooting and then logging in. Unfortunately, the problem is the same. Nothing solved yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mazenm,

I would like to know if you have collected the logs as mentioned by Nina in this thread: -Code: 61 Error message: Failed to move component file – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs. Please share the link of the file if you have used the log collector tool already.

Joanl40056721, I would request you to try the steps mentioned in message 1 and 4 and update this discussion with results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just uploaded the log.

And this is the upload confirmation email I got:

Dear User,

The following file has been uploaded on Adobe LogCollector Portal:

File: AdobeLogs_20190114_102656_55c62999-bbf1-46d4-b265-493fc82fdc27-win.zip

Please use the above filename as a reference when contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Thank you,

The Log Collector Tool team

Note: Please do not reply to this email; it is auto-generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seems to have this problem too and cannot see the files from the XD either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same issue. I have tried all steps mentioned here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screen.pngI am getting this screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also notice that I cannot create a new file. Selecting a canvas size from the home screen or File > New does not do anything.

Opening an existing file from my computer and saving it as a new file to my computer works. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey joeybooky​ - can you run the Log Collector tool, upload the results to a file share like Dropbox or Google Drive, and share the results with me via private message? You can send the private message to me by hovering over my avatar or name in the forums and selecting "Message."

I will also need:

• Your Adobe ID
  • The current Creative Cloud Sync version - in the Creative Cloud desktop app, select "Preferences" > "Creative Cloud" (THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT) > "Files", and then give me the "Creative Cloud Sync" version

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joeybooky, kindly share the information which Elainecc has requested in post 12. I would also request you to try the steps mentioned here:- Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!! this is ridiculous. pay all this money and doesnt work. whats the point in creating phone apps that can not be used?! i have tried EVERY suggestion, numerous times for 2 weeks. Sent in emails that dont get answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michaelc,

Sorry that you are unable to Adobe XD mobile app. Is it because you are unable to save as a Cloud Document? I would also like to know if you have created any support ticket for this? If yes, please share it with me in a private message so that I can expedite it.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sent this in

AdobeLogs_20190306_114114_b4831c0a-4c4c-438f-acbc-c8933ddedda2-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details about log files Michaelc, I would also like to know if you have contacted our support team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstalled EVERY Adobe app i have on PC and Note9

even cleaned registry

downloaded and installed CC and INSTANT error

Rebooted and all files SYNC just fine

Install and open XD and there is NOTHING in the cloud, would not let me start new project in cloud, would not let me save to Cloud

It is absolutey a dumb idea that we can not work on or even view an XD file unless it is in the cloud. I can view a thmb in SYNC folder, i can even download file to my NOTE9, but can NOT OPEN anything unless its IN the cloud. Ignorant idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get your frustration. Thank you for taking care of the troubleshooting. If it isn't too much to ask, can you please share the log files with us so that we can understand what's going on? Use this link How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool​ to run the tool. After that is done, you can upload your files to a shared location, and share the files with me over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for replying

i posted the name of the file I uploaded a few days ago

AdobeLogs_20190306_114114_b4831c0a-4c4c-438f-acbc-c8933ddedda2-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michaelc,

Thanks for sharing the details, could you please try to update to the latest version i.e. Adobe XD 17. You may use these steps to stay up to date: - Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud. Please update this discussion in case this issue still persists.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no havent had time, 2 deaths in the past week, trying to help people and make Memorial Programs and use things that work properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstalled XD at least 3x yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're still hitting this. I suspect you're hitting a problem with the Creative Cloud Sync, which you can resolve this way: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud

Let us know if that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

done all this numerous times, your tech ghosted into my PC and still couldnt get it to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting us know. Can you send me your case number over a private message so that I can check its status? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you continue to face this issue, join us on this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Adobe-XD-Error-49-for-Cloud-files/td-p/10507855

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video should explain it all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines