• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 5719 while opening Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd will just not open when i open it and show an error message asking for me to reopen the software.

i'm running it on win10 and i have already reinstalled xd and rebooted my pc, nothing worked so far.

"feche e reinicie o xd, depois tente abrir o documento novamente. (erro 5719)"

free translation: close xd and reopen it, then try again to open the file. (error 5719)

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the solution shared below:

Solution-1: Make sure that Windows is updated to the latest version.

Solution-2: Modify Group Policy

• Open Local Group Policy Editor Using Run
  • Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
  • Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
  • If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
  • Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
  • Disable Download missing COM components
  • Launch XD, if it fails then try after r

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 147 Replies 147
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Az5EA3_0-1630820309082.png

I am facing this issue, when ever i open my XD. any help to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem last month but restarting the computer makes it working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG20210906182225.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestion shared in this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm also user of adobe and I would like to explain you that there are some temporary files those should be deleted.

1. by typing run in start and then type temp in it and delete all the files 

2. Do the same thing by typing %temp%  in run 

3. After doing that stuff you will find that there are some files which you can't delete because these files will say that program is open somewhere in your computer. But you find it close 

4.so you need to close them by typing run in start menu and typing resmon.exe after typing that window will open containing process which are on going you have to simply stop process of relevant name like adobe ane cloude .there should be 2-3 processes should be running regarding to adobe so stop them by selecting them and right click.... After you know that what to do . 

I did that after updating my laptop and it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O xd não abre de forma alguma tentei até instalar versão anterior mas o error se manteve 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the solution shared below:

Solution-1: Make sure that Windows is updated to the latest version.

Solution-2: Modify Group Policy

• Open Local Group Policy Editor Using Run
  • Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
  • Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
  • If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
  • Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
  • Disable Download missing COM components
  • Launch XD, if it fails then try after rebooting the machine.
  • If it still fails, try disabling the Download missing COM components from Computer Configuration also.

In case if you need any further assistance, please contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than you a lot for this answer and solution. I don't know why Adobe always is bothering with windows updates, I always disable updates when I can because they are a kick***. And I always have problems with XD because of it, I hope this solutions works forever. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 Home Edition so "Type gpedit.msc and press Enter" step could not completed. The snap is attached you can see. Then how I will be able to solve my issue? My work is being delayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwari @HARSHIKA_VERMA Same problem. Check please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muhammad_Yousaf_Mehdi and O5EE4,

Thank you for trying the steps suggested in the post. Could you please share Adobe logs and Crash dumps, upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message so that I can log a bug for your issue separately?

Please share the screenshot of your About XD info page and the details of your operating system.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unable to work in XD with regular crashes & unable to open with the error-5719, thanks for providing the detailed steps. the issue got fixed, Thanks:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This procedure corrects the problem temporarily. I always have the error every other time. The problem has been going on for two months now, I will switch to figma because I can no longer work in good conditions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ArkiliumStudio,

We understand your frustration and sorry for the inconvenience. Upgrading windows to 21 H1 works for most of our customers. If you continue to face the issue, we would suggest you to please get in touch with us directly using our Contact us page and initiate a chat with our support team as they can capture useful logs from your machine and escalate it to the team for further investigation. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishab, 

No it did not help even after disabling Download COM settings.

Please find the log collector file attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishab, 

No it did not help even after disabling Download COM settings.

Please find the log collector file attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishab, 

After attaching the ZXP file from Log collector tool when I click post, the attached file dissapears. 

Not sure if you are able to view it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked!! thanks a lot i been struggling all day to find a fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, solved just by updating the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is not starting and error 5719 is popping up every time. Apart of that i have tried every possible way given in the community but nothing worked. Reinstalling, deleting temporary files, updated all the necessary drivers, reinstalled OS as well but nothing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't work. I tried it several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. We would request you to please try the below steps that helped few customers in past:

1. Uninstall XD.
2. Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.
3. Delete temp files by going to run(Win+r) then %temp%
4. Delete the Adobe XD CC folder from  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe.

5. Repair the Creative Cloud Desktop app and restart the machine.

6. Then Install XD again.

If you still face the issue, please get in touch with us directly using our Contact us page and initiate a chat with our assisted support team for further investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! It's work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we are glad that your problem has been solved. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines