• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 5719 while opening Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd will just not open when i open it and show an error message asking for me to reopen the software.

i'm running it on win10 and i have already reinstalled xd and rebooted my pc, nothing worked so far.

"feche e reinicie o xd, depois tente abrir o documento novamente. (erro 5719)"

free translation: close xd and reopen it, then try again to open the file. (error 5719)

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the solution shared below:

Solution-1: Make sure that Windows is updated to the latest version.

Solution-2: Modify Group Policy

• Open Local Group Policy Editor Using Run
  • Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
  • Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
  • If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
  • Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
  • Disable Download missing COM components
  • Launch XD, if it fails then try after r

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 147 Replies 147
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I have the same error 5719 popping when i launch XD then the app is crashing.

I tried what it said on the thread and also what HARSHIKA_VERMA said but i have still the same problem.

Do you have any other solutions please ? I really need this app for my work 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are you using the latest version of Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps shared in the correct answer of this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075#M... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm also user of adobe and I would like to explain you that there are some temporary files those should be deleted.

1. by typing run and then into temp and delete all the files 

2. Do the same thing by typing %temp%  in run 

3. After doing that stuff you will find that there are some files which you can't delete because these files will say that program is open somewhere in your computer. But you find it close 

4.so you need to close them by typing run in start menu and typing resmon.exe after typing that window will open containing process which are on going you have to simply stop process of relevant name like adobe ane cloude .there should be 2-3 processes should be running regarding to adobe so stop them by selecting them and right click.... After you know that what to do . 

1. I did that after updating my laptop and it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the latest "solution" from @Rishabh_Tiwari . gpedit.msc is not found on my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi O5EE4,

Thank you for re-directing the customer towards the solution. If you do not find "gpedit.msc" then could you please share the details of your operating system? If you've already updated your OS to 21H1, then please share the tempstate folder from the following location:-

%localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\TempState

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did all this steps and still same error !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am experiencing this constantly, please fix this problem Error 5719. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sandhyac38996363,

We understand your frustration. We would like to confirm if you have tried the steps suggested in the correct answer to this post.

We'll need to log a separate bug for your issue, please share the version of XD and the OS of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I am in truble while oppning adobe xd, anyone can tell me whats going on with Adobe XD? My PC in working good window is updated but adobe XD is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Adobe XD forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

For the sake of the people who would like to help, please provide the following information:

Computer OS and OS version

CPU

RAM

Graphics Card/Driver

Any displayed error messages

Description of events: What happens when you try to run Adobe XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075#M... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem here XD Error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow these steps: Sign out & Sign in again. 

Simple solution, I am tired of these Adobe Employees weird Solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello please i keep on getting Error 5719 on my Xd tried reinstalling and signing in again but its still same issues and it's really frustrating how can this be solved easily. Thank 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try creating a new profile using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of windows and sign back in, this fixes it for some reason (despite restarting the PC not fixing it, strange). All the convoluted "fixes" from Adobe don't work half the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. In case if it happens again, please try the suggestions shared here and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just log out and log in again with same account, bwalaa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (106).png

Hlo Guys,

My XD not working  tell how to resolver and what can i do? I have facing this problem many time and we unstall and install many time but this problrm is coming again and again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deepika5EF0,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please ensure you're working on the latest version of XD and then try launching XD from Creative Cloud desktop and see if that works.

If no, then please try the steps suggested in the correct answer of this post.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution-1: Make sure that Windows is updated to the latest version.

Solution-2: Modify Group Policy Open Local Group Policy Editor Using Run Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box. Type gpedit. msc and press Enter.

Hope You Find This Useful,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jamaan26069877fhwu_0-1662967997364.png

Everything was working well and suddenly this issue started accruing and now I cannot use XD. Can anyone guide me on how to overcome the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines