Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: can't verify my subscription status (Windows) in XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following solutions in the order in which they are listed: 

If that doesn't help, then try the below steps.

• Start the Credential Manager Service: 

clipboard_image_0.png

• Disconnect VPN and retry 
  • Switch to a different network and retry 

Or,

You may try the below steps-

1. Click Start Button and Type "Windows Update"
  2. Now either click "Check for Updates' or click on one of the options "Important" or "Optional". This will open a window, "
  3. Select Updates to Install".
  4. In Optional Updates, Find update KBXXXXXX (Depending on the latest update) and check it. You can uncheck all other updates from Important and Optional list as that will make the process faster.
  5. Click Ok, Wait for installation to complete.
  6. Now Download EasyFix.msi from this link (Search Easy Fix as article is quite long)
  7. Easy Fix will add the required registries, Now you must restart the system and check the workflow.

If these solutions do not help, please share your OS and XD version of your machine with Harshika Verma so that she can investigate more about your issue.

Thanks, 

Preran 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Are you connected to a private network or managed network like a work or school network?
  2. Do you use a VPN to connect to a network?
  3. Have you tried changing to a different network?
  4. Since when you started getting this message? Has the software worked before on the same network?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am not able to  launch Adobe XD for the past 1 month after updating my Creative Cloud and Adobe XD. During launching of the app, I get this error message 'We can’t verify your subscription status.'

I have followed every step in the connectivity troubleshooting guide including stopping my system's clock from syncing with the internet time.

I have even changed my machine/Laptop

I have uninstalled and reinstall the app severally

I am using free version of Adobe XDScreenshot (83).png

Attaching the error screenshots. Please help.

Windows Specification

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1909

OS Build: 18363.476

Adobe XD Specification

Version: 30.1.12.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tobenna,

Thank you for reaching out and trying the steps. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this post and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for the suggestions but none worked for me. I am still stucked here. And there is no way I could contact a human customer care because I am using free Adobe XD. I wish someone from Adobe can remotely helpp me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the immediate assistance on the issue?

Let us know if you face trouble connecting with the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome
 After installing the new version of the adobe xd program, when opening the program it appears as a pile and the program is closed, and also a message appears to me that I am not connected to the Internet on the code that I am connected to the Internet 

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmed,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the steps shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/m...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much But there is the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying Ahmed. Please share a few more details like:

1. Are you connected to a private network or managed network like a work network or school network?
  2. Do you use a VPN to connect to a network?
  3. Have you tried switching to a different network?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are connected to vpn I closed, but the problem still exists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are connected to vpn I closed, but the problem still exists

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share your Adobe ID and the region from where you are trying to access XD? You can send these details in a direct message by clicking on my name.

Note: Please add this discussion link as the subject while sending a DM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe xd keeps crashing I tried reinstalling it, restarting the credential manager, removing certificates from certificate manager, rebooting my pc and signing out, and in from my account but nothing worked!!!!

Also it shows this message before crashing:

We can’t verify your subscription status.

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried it still I have problems.

ba7483453_0-1593443677550.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Would you mind trying the solution suggested in this post?

Let us know if that helps.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I have a problem with Adobe XD which is that when I open the application I see a message written in it We can’t verify your subscription status.
I tried another app and the problem was not present and my name is welcomed

I tried to delete the application then I loaded it and it did not work

Full content of the message:

We can’t reach the Adobe servers. This may be because you’re not connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again below. If you’re still having issues, please see our connectivity troubleshooting guide.

I tried the solutions in the link and it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abdullah Alqarni,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using XD. We would request you to please try the solution suggested in this post. If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get immediate assistance on the issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The operation did not work for me
I didn't know how to communicate directly with support, and I found an icon saying "Contact us", but it brought me back to the community question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem and tried the steps above but the problem persists. I have Acrobat 2020. All the other apps work fine, at least for now. Can you please help. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dears;

I am Logged in to Creative Cloud Desktop App, without any problem and I can have download and update;

But when I open Adobe XD and other free Adobe software and even trials, I encounter with the message "We can't verify your subscription status"

PLEASE HELP ME, THANKS SO MUCH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will do our best to help.

See this document Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and follow the troubleshooting procedures.

If you are on a Mac OS, there are a few suggestions in this forum post that can help you

Can't "reach adobe servers" everytime I attempt to update a CC app.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with Acrobat/DC Reader.

We are connected to the interent. Uninstalled and re-installed, rebooted twice, nothing working. Super frustrating as reader is integral to business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Did you solve your prblem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines