• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error importing psd file using XD

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to import project files I made in ps when I use XD, but there are always errors when importing. I uninstalled and reinstalled many times, but it still didn't help. Sincerely ask you guys who have encountered this problem. Is there a solution? Thank you in advance (I use the win10 system), the following is a screenshot of the error, the error code is not found on the official website问题截图.png

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble importing Photoshop files into XD. I would request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/open-photoshop-files-in-xd.html for supported and non-supporting features while opening Photoshop file in XD and see if that is what causing the problem.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're sorry you're having trouble with Adobe XD. What software version are you using? Does this problem occur with a specific file or with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest version of XD. Only psd files will have this problem, but other files such as ai and svg will have no problem. I re-created a new psd, but there will still be problems, so I am not sure if this is an XD problem or what went wrong, I hope you find and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We'll need to investigate this so could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening with specific PSD or multiple?
  3. Please try creating a sample PSD and check if you are able to import it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest version of XD. Only psd files will have this problem, multiple single files will have the same problem, and other files (such as ai and svg) will have no problem. I recreated a new psd, but the problem still occurs, so I am not sure if this is an XD problem or what is wrong, I hope you find and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我在使用XD想导入我在ps做的项目文件时,但是导入的时候总是出现错误,我卸载了多次重新安装,也还是无济于事,诚心请教下各位大佬有遇到过这个问题嘛,有办法能解决嘛?在此先谢过了(我用的是win10系统),下面是出现错误的截图,在官网找不到这个错误代码问题截图.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble importing Photoshop files into XD. I would request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/open-photoshop-files-in-xd.html for supported and non-supporting features while opening Photoshop file in XD and see if that is what causing the problem.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked the problems listed in the documents on the official website. I created a new PSD file without anything, and then import XD, which will still cause the same problem and open the error. So I hope you pay enough attention to it and can solve the problem. Please contact me in time, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can help you further?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines