• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: This was saved with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have created the project in Adobe XD on my desktop, and then I wanted to open it on my MacBook. When I'm trying to open this project, I'm getting this error:  "This was saved with a newer version of Adobe XD. Please update Adobe XD to open it.". I have checked twice for new updates but without any results. What should I do?

defaultajt1x79m90pi_0-1625481690680.png

defaultajt1x79m90pi_1-1625481721003.png

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there someone who can help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultajt1x79m90pi ,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to open your XD project. We would request you to please share the screenshot of your About XD info page so that we can check. Please try the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.  Below is the screenshot with the version. I have also tried to update Adobe XD using this guide but without success.

defaultajt1x79m90pi_0-1625556233327.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi defaultajt1x79m90pi ,

I am sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue with XD 42 version? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines