• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while publishing in XD- "Public link creation disabled" in enterprise network.

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a enterprise licensed Adobe XD.. But Not able to generate the public link or a public link with password. perhaps it was done after I updated my Xd a couple of days back.. ?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it is blocked by the Admin of your enterprise how manages the deployment of Adobe Creative cloud or XD. Please check the following link - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to hear that, 

Please let me know what error you are getting.

can you please share a scrrenshot of file.

Please make sure file is save.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ram_123_0-1591868352000.png

Hi Vertika

pls see the above screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ram,

Sorry I am not able to help directly.

Please make sure you have gone through link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html if it is not solving the problem, I suggest get in touch with us using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other people in my team are able to create a link.. I remember I had also done it earlier but from last few days I am unable to publish a link. - It says public link creation disabled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ram,

Sorry for the trouble creating public link in XD. In addition to what Vishu and Vertika has suggested. I would also like to know if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? Have you tried copying the content of the file into a new file and then try to create a link? Are you on the latest version of XD (29.3)?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

Its happening with all files. Local or cloud files.. Its an enterprise account at organization level. i am from accenture.. is there a way we can talk. The URL is a general URL.. https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Would you mind sharing your Adobe ID, phone number and location with me over a private message so that I can escalate the issue to the team?

Note: Please share the url of this post for reference

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't generate public links, both "Anyone with the link" or "Anyone with the password" options.

• I have an Enterprise account.
• I tried copy/paste the prototype into a new document... didn't work too.
• Same issue with all files.

Please help me to fix this!!!
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 14.16.40.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble generating links in XD. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Which operating system you are working on? It would be helpful if you can share your Adobe ID with me over a private message. In addition to that, have you tried switching to a private link (“only invited people”) and share results with us?

We will try our best to help.

Note: Please share the url of the post for reference over a PM.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue - all XD files not able to create public link. Even new files with one artboard. Any ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have an enterprise subscription, please contact your Administrator. If you have an individual subscription, please try the suggestions shared in this article. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines