Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Design Spec without Creative Cloud Sharing Process

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XD Community,

Is it possible to just create a Design Spec sheet if my company has locked down Creative Cloud sharing? I would hope that I can just create a document and not have to go through the sharing process for it. 

Here is the error that pops up when I try to create a Design Spec:

"You can't create links on Creative Cloud because of your organization's sharing restrictions."

A giant swift thumbs up to the one that solves this frustrating issue. 😄

- Bob B.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

The closest thing is a free XD plugin called inker8. It's not perfect, but the only alternative I've found.

To install it go to the Plugins panel and click the + button (at the top right of the panel). Then search for inker8 and install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob, 

Sorry to say there is no way we can do that. But I can suggest you few ways to go:-

Ask organization to unrestrict it, you can also try free subscribation in mean time which provide you all feature for limited days.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The closest thing is a free XD plugin called inker8. It's not perfect, but the only alternative I've found.

To install it go to the Plugins panel and click the + button (at the top right of the panel). Then search for inker8 and install it.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines