• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export XD to SketchApp

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad XD can import a Sketch file (prototyping app, not Adobe), wanting to export XD files to Sketch. Is this feature pending?

Thanks for any info.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try xd2sketch.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin, I do not like your prices)) so will NOT use xd2sketch.com )))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And their ux is bad, thinking they're wise by collecting your email so they can SPAM you before giving you the price detail. using dark ux for people that are in the business is like shooting yourself in the leg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback. We do NOT spam any of our customers nor do we force them to buy anything. Our prices are a bit more expensive, but we do guarantee you an extremely accurate result which will allow you to seamlessly move between XD and Sketch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@keving55125519  Why are you communicating your pricing after uploading the files and submitting the email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, why would I pay for something before I try it out and check it by myself whether the solution actually works or not. I did saw the secured refund guarantee. But, why to take so much hassle when I am not sure whether the actual solution will work or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

charges are tooooooo high. instead of paying this rate we can go to fiverr and ask the seller to convert it manualy for approx 5-10$

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin get a real job 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines