• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyedropper missing

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some times Eyedropper is missing. I need to restart the application to fix this issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Thanks for confirming. This is strange, I'd recommend re-installing the application using the cleaner tool(Link shared above) and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aneesh,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe XD which is 31.2.12 and if it is already updated, I would request you to quit Adobe XD and reboot the device. If it still doesn't work, please un-install the application using https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once uninstalled, please re-install and let us know how it goes, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for the replay. As i mentioned after restart the application, it works perfetly. it is not possible to restart every time. some times the gradient eyedropper is missing too. i will update the xd regulerly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. This is strange, I'd recommend re-installing the application using the cleaner tool(Link shared above) and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see people reporting this as far back as 2018. Still a problem today.

A related oddity is the icons in the toolbar people replaced with random images - also been a problem for years.

XD 40.0.22 on Windows.

rstiff_0-1621423348307.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines