• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request for Transition to specific component on another board without scrolling

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to transition to a specific component on another board in order that I don't need to scroll each time when I move to the next board in prototype mode. This is very problematic when you have carousels for example that are below the fold as when you tap you're taking to the top of the new art board and have to scroll down. 

There is of course an option to scroll to an element with the same artboard but doesn't seem to be an option to do this when transitioning to a separate board. 

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and taking out time to share feedback. It does sound like a great feature request, I'd request you to please post a request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and taking out time to share feedback. It does sound like a great feature request, I'd request you to please post a request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines