• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request to print artboards and their associated comments?

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed multiple options for a landing page for my organization and have received comments from co-workers on each of them. As I begin to incorporate their feedback and distill these options into a single landing page, it would be helpful if I could print out the artboards with the comments (pinned and not pinned), similar to the comments on a pdf document. Is there a way to do this in XD?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, this option is not available in Adobe XD however it does sound like a good feature request, so I will share your feedback with the Engineering Team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19443691-print-the-comments

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, this option is not available in Adobe XD however it does sound like a good feature request, so I will share your feedback with the Engineering Team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19443691-print-the...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines