• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request to Support color transitions in auto-animate

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am using the the adobe xd. I don't know how to use transition when changing color on hover. The problem is when I hover the color change immediately without any transition which doesn't look good. So any idea how to do this!

Thank You!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Hi Ashik,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, XD doesn't support the color transition in auto-animate. I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/35804221-support-color-transitions-in-auto-animate

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Thanks for your reply. I upvote there 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashik,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, XD doesn't support the color transition in auto-animate. I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/35804221-support-c...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I upvote there 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  •  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines