Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

File crashed, and now unable to open any Cloud files. Getting Error 47.

Participant ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have relaunched the app.
  • The app is up-to-date.
  • I have signed out and back in to Creative Cloud.
  • When I click "Access this document's history" it DOES open correctly in the browser. It's a slightly older auto-saved version, but it has changes from about 10 minutes before it crashed.
  • When I click "OK" it closes the file and leaves me on the welcome modal, (where I can see thumbnails of all my Cloud files). 
  • This is happening with ALL cloud files now.
  • I am trying to see if a coworker can open the file on her Desktop app (I shared it with her via the browser), but not sure yet. Still troubleshooting. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 12.37.11 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash on mac, Data loss, Open and save docs, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening file in XD. Would you mind trying the solution suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-quot-sorry-we-can-t-open-this-document-in-adobe-xd-quo...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines