• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts are too small in XD

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a website design using an artboard at 1366px, for some reason for the font to look like 14px it needs to be 18-20px in XD. This is a huge issue when I hand it over to a developer as the fonts for a basic paragraph are 20-22px which when coded looks massive, after designing I have to then make a list of each item and the 'real font size' for devs as the ones in XD look right but are too big on a real site. 

This then means that my handover with just a dev link is pointless as everything is the wrong size. Is there a reason for this? I tried using the web dev sizes at 14px which looks super tiny so the first thing client complains about is that the font size is too small on the design when its reviewed. This is making my job extremely hard and frustrating. 

Is there any solution for this?

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monika,

I am sorry for the frustration. I understand it could be annoying situation. Would you mind sharing the link of the file and the screenshot of the fonts property inspector so that I can investigate on it?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines