Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generating the link good qality

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a question. After generating the link with the preview in Adobe XD, it cuts my quality (pixelosis) terribly. Is there any way for the quality to be like during the preview when creating the prototype?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

I think you're designing something that's too large to fit into the web browser preview, so it's being scaled down. That's causing the quality to look worse.

Your top screen shots is almost 1700px which is well beyond the normal desktop size we should be designing for. While some people have screens that large, most people have screens 1280 - 1440 and that is what we should be designing for. I really dislike how XD's default desktop size is 1920px which is something I don't recommend using as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The quality should be a good high resolution (2x) preview. You should not be seeing bad pixelization. Do you have an example we can see? One thing to look at... make sure your web browser's zoom is set to 100% so it's not zooming in (which could pixelate any webpage).

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Web browser's zoom is set to 100%. 1. is the screen when I create a prototype. 2. to ekran, kiedy udostÄ™pniam link.1.png2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of font family you use? They look similar but I can see some colors difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're designing something that's too large to fit into the web browser preview, so it's being scaled down. That's causing the quality to look worse.

Your top screen shots is almost 1700px which is well beyond the normal desktop size we should be designing for. While some people have screens that large, most people have screens 1280 - 1440 and that is what we should be designing for. I really dislike how XD's default desktop size is 1920px which is something I don't recommend using as most people do not have a screen that large.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FB_IMG_1589800328792.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Damir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines