• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grayscale layer in XD

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find a similar feature to one that I used very often in Sketch. I need to easily take a color designed artboard and quickly change it to grayscale without losing the color assets below for later design iterations. 

This is super easy to achieve in sketch as outlined here https://medium.com/sketch-app-sources/an-easy-way-how-to-convert-your-design-into-a-greyscale-in-ske...

Is there a comparable feature in XD? I need this for wireframing purposes as a regular part of my workflow.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kenneth Kawamoto any update on this? its been a year now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - since XD 27.0 (I think) you can set a blend mode to a layer. So if your layer is on a white background you can set the blend mode to Luminosity to make it grayscale. You can also place a white layer on top of your layer and set the blend mode of the white layer to Color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, It worked for me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines