• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Height and width options and X and Y coordinates not working

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated XD to the latest version (v30.1.12).

However, now the Height and Width functions and the X and Y coordinates no longer work.

When I change any of these options and click anywhere else on the board, the changes aren't applied. 

I have uninstalled this version and re-installed the previous version but they are still not working.

I really appreciate help with this. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Hi sc12,

We are sorry to hear you that your having an issue while using XD, well this is a expected behaviour, But you can also try in another ways too: if the focus is on the art-board / object and then enter the values of X& Y , width and height , the changes will be applied
Thanks,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sc12,

We are sorry to hear you that your having an issue while using XD, well this is a expected behaviour, But you can also try in another ways too: if the focus is on the art-board / object and then enter the values of X& Y , width and height , the changes will be applied
Thanks,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines