• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the design from Adobe XD to Powerpoint?

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know if there was any way to export a demo from  Adobe XD to powerpoint. I already know you can publish it online but I need this for a class presentation. I don't know if Adobe considered this when launching the program. Is there any way to get what I do in XD  to Powerpoint

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

I thought of another idea too, if you want to show an interactive demo inside Powerpoint, and you are on Mac. You can click the play button to try your prototype, and that window there is a record button, to record your demo as an MP4 file. That then can be dragged into one slide in Powerpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Hi @Pedro Luis5D9B,

Thank you for reaching out. Are you trying to install the Deck Beta plugin, as shared above? If yes, I was able to install the plugin fine.

Please see the attached screenshot.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1672951074706.png

Please let us know how you're trying to install the plugin. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export the XD artboards as multiple PDF files, and drag those onto Powerpoint slides, to at least get a slideshow going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought of another idea too, if you want to show an interactive demo inside Powerpoint, and you are on Mac. You can click the play button to try your prototype, and that window there is a record button, to record your demo as an MP4 file. That then can be dragged into one slide in Powerpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm surprised this is not a response from a developer, if you want to do something in Adobe XD then go and do it in other programs and other places. Want XD on your iPad? go to Figma, if you want to give Wiles to customers, go to Figma, if you want to have no problems, go somewhere but not to Adobe XD which has proven itself to be a tool that no one (I know only 4 people who work in it so far) for everyone else, just like in the answers in this forum are better to use for most tasks than others but not adobe. thanks adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I have created a plugin for Adobe XD that solves this issue. Using the Deck plugin you can convert designs done using Adobe XD into an editable powerpoint presentation
Install Deck for Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it does not allow me to download the plugin. I enter the password that it asks for and it does not accept it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pedro Luis5D9B,

Thank you for reaching out. Are you trying to install the Deck Beta plugin, as shared above? If yes, I was able to install the plugin fine.

Please see the attached screenshot.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1672951074706.png

Please let us know how you're trying to install the plugin. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Você acabou de salvar minha vida, thank uuuuuuu!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines