• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update the same shared Link but working at the file from another Adobe Account?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working in a team on an Adobe XD file. I shared the file with my team members and some customers via a share link.

I'm going to leave the company I'm currently working in, but I want my colleagues to continue working on the XD file and update the share link. It is important that the link is only updated, but not changed.

Is it possible to transfer the rights to edit and release the link from my Adobe account to a colleague's account? In this way, they can continue to edit the file and update the identical link.

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. We had a similar discussion regarding this in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/transfer-ownership-of-a-file-to-a-different-account/td-p/11060492 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. We had a similar discussion regarding this in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/transfer-ownership-of-a-file-to-a-different-account/td-p/110... 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Harshika,

thanks a lot for the link. It didn't solve the problem, but instead showed me that there is no solution so far. Hope Adobe will come up with a solution in the near future 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines