Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use XD to export as html and css to Wordpress Elementor

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a wordpress website: farmerice.rs and i want to add some new pages with the design that I have built with XD. How can I export it and implement it to Elementor plugin?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Import and export , Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Adobe XD is the design and prototyping tool. Not something to design and export the code to be used on the website. I use Elementor in WordPress and I first create website UI design & Prototypes in XD get it reviewed by the client and then develop the design in WordPress using Elementor or Elementor Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe XD is the design and prototyping tool. Not something to design and export the code to be used on the website. I use Elementor in WordPress and I first create website UI design & Prototypes in XD get it reviewed by the client and then develop the design in WordPress using Elementor or Elementor Pro

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines