Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not manually adjust the sides of my text boxes

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please help me?

Whenever I select a text box, the only option I have for transforming the element is a circle at the bottom of the text box.  This only allows me to adjust the entire proportion of the text at once, not giving me individual control of the sides and corners.

Is there an easy fix or setting I just don't know?

I included a screenshot of what it looks like when I select a text box.  As you can see if I align it left, I still don't have any way of aligning the right side of the box.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

I think I figured it out but in case anyone else has this issue, it seems that it's because I didn't create a TEXTBOX, I only selected the text tool and then clicked to begin typing.  If you do this you are unable to manually adjust all sides and corners of the text.

Just be safe and make everything a text box !

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I figured it out but in case anyone else has this issue, it seems that it's because I didn't create a TEXTBOX, I only selected the text tool and then clicked to begin typing.  If you do this you are unable to manually adjust all sides and corners of the text.

Just be safe and make everything a text box !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines