• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In XD 41.1 version a file is consuming high power and memory on windows machine

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I designed a panel that's eating up 115 MB of disk space and 4-10 GB of memory whenever I try to save it locally (and saving it to the cloud takes up the same amount of memory). Despite having deleted the entire artboard, only 2-3 MB was shaved off from the 115 when I checked out the file size again in my windows explorer. It also takes forever to open up. Is there some cache that I have to clear? I don't understand why my file is taking up so much space and memory. See the images I sent below (1) showing the disk space and (2) RAM usage when saving the empty file.

Thanks and take care during this pandemic!  

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Somehow I am unable to download the attachments so I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD and the Operating System.
  2. If you have Windows, please ensure that your Graphics Card Driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website.
  3. Are you experiencing similar issues with any other Adobe apps?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sir 
Would you please explane what is bulshitScreenshot_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hamid Ul Hassan,

We are sorry for the trouble that XD is consuming too much space. We would request you to please uninstall the application using Adobe Cleaner Tool(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html)

Once uninstalled, please re-install and check how it works. If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  • The version of the Operating System.
  • Is it slow while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  • Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work or school network?
  • Is it happening with a cloud file or a local file?
  • How many assets or objects is present in the file?
  • Please share the sample file and Adobe logs and upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and then share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines