Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infinite Canvas

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

When we gonna have the infinite Canvas in XD.
Its really frustrating while working on bigger projects, or Adobe have decided like XD is made for only smaller projects ?

-Dhina.B

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Hi Dhina,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have any official word by when this feature would be available however, I understand your concern so let me assure you, I feel share your feedback with the Engineering team. Please stay tuned to this request for any update: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16589980-infinite-canvas

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dhina,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have any official word by when this feature would be available however, I understand your concern so let me assure you, I feel share your feedback with the Engineering team. Please stay tuned to this request for any update: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16589980-infinite-...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines