Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Install]-Unable to update Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have been facing an issue in updating my Adobe Xd in the recent past on my Mac.

Every time I try to update my Xd I get an error message saying "Updates have been disabled for this machine. Please contact administrator"

Anybody else facing the same issue?

Thanks in advance

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you that you are unable to install Adobe XD. Could you please Check for the exact error message and look for the solutions mentioned here: - Creative Cloud download and install errors?

Make sure your system meets the below requirements to install Adobe XD :- https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html

If still Issue persists please try this way also-

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartikey,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you are unable to update Adobe XD. Please let us know if you're able to fix the issue by following the suggestion given by Chethan or if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

This is the error message what I am getting.Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 5.01.59 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you are unable to update XD. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Are you trying to update XD from the Creative Cloud app? Could you please try switching to a different network and then try again?

Let me know if that helps. I'll try our best to help

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines