Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries not working in 35.1.12 update

Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After launching CC app today I've got updates for several apps XD included. But after the update I've noticed, that Libraries will not load in Adobe XD, despite being available in CC app itself and other apps like Photoshop and Illustrator.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 120026.pngScreenshot 2020-12-03 115940.pngScreenshot 2020-12-03 115914.png

I've reverted back to Adobe XD version 35.0.12 and everything works fine. I'm on Windows 10, but since it's ok in the older version - it should not be a problem on my end. For now, I'll stick with this one and auto-update turned off. Hope it will be fixed soon.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Ok, I can't edit or delete this post, but I've tried to update Adobe XD again and now everything works fine on version 35.1.12

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I can't edit or delete this post, but I've tried to update Adobe XD again and now everything works fine on version 35.1.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've got this same issue on my other pc, will have to uninstall/reinstall Adobe XD here too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines