• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

loosing prototype links if user leaves?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this true that the link of the prototype in Adobe Xd depends on User instead of File.

When another user opens the file he can't update the prototype and he must generate another link.

If user is no longer avaialble (leaves the company for example) we lose the links and have to regenerate links? 

Is there a solution where we can have links based on the files and not users? thanks 

TOPICS
Data loss , Design , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Hi Sepideh,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have that option. We have seen a similar request on Adobe XD UserVoice page, please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-multiple-people-to-share-a-link-to-the-same

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards

Ri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sepideh,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have that option. We have seen a similar request on Adobe XD UserVoice page, please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-mul...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok I did, but I  see this was on the backlog since Nov 2019, any idea when or if this will be implemented? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for upvoting the request. I checked the status of this UserVoice from the team and they informed that this feature is on their roadmap and this will come as Creative Cloud supports team storage. They don't have a timeline yet but they are definitely aware of the needs. 

Please stay tuned to the UserVoice for updates. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines