• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Xd Freeze when linking to artboard

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 20- 30 artboard created and linking together. But when I have master component and creat default and Child states. In child state I have few link in child state and tried to link with artboard. But it getting Freezed. 

can you please guide me how do I fixed this?

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We will need to test this on our end, so I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the macOS.
  2. Is it freezing while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the workflow? If yes, please add the video to shared cloud storage and you can share the link.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS: 10.15.5

The problem in multiple files.

Adobe XD version: 30.2.12.3

Video URL

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EZB2GRuV8os5qiZjBBc1DVhBrsblYYtR/view?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the video. Could you please try copying the content from that specific artboard to a new artboard and then replace that old one with the new one and see if it still freezes. Also, does it freezes only when clicked on that profile picture or does it freezes while doing anything else as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed when I create master component and use another master component inside the master component in this case linking and freezing problem. Can you please let me know how I can use child master component linking without any problem???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still waiting your response. Please guide me how do I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind confirming if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? Have you tried end task from activity monitor? Please try to sign out of XD and Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines