Is there a thread here that explains how to attach an Xd file into my Mailchimp campaign? I've spent over 6 hours creating a nice graphic in Xd then trying all kinds of workarounds to get that file into my Mailchimp template so I could send it out. Nothing has worked! I think I'll go get a stiff drink and come back later before I take a sledgehammer to my computer! 🙂
I'm an artist and have limited graphics experieince, so please be kind!
Oh, another thing, I'm working on a tablet and it's really hard to see everything sometimes. Is there a place that will allow me to minimize the menu bar at the very bottom?
[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]
[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]
[Moved from the Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
Thank you for reaching out. From what I understand, you are trying to attach the XD file into MailChimp campaign. We can upload the file in Mailchimp using these steps mentioned below:-
1. In the Content section of the campaign builder, click Edit design.
2. On the Design step, click an existing text content box or drag and drop a new one into your layout.
3. Create the text you want to link and highlight it.
4. Click the Link icon.
5. Click the Web Address drop-down menu, and choose File.
6. Click Upload to choose a file from your computer.
7. Choose your file, and click Open to upload it to the Content Manager.
8. The URL of your uploaded file will be automatically added to the Insert or Edit Link pop-up modal.
9. Click Insert.
Please try these steps and let us know if that helps.
Keep in mind that XD is a design tool, and turning that design into a coded email or webpage takes some knowledge of that process (outside of what you do in XD).
If you want to turn your XD design into an email, you'll have to decide:
You'll have to learn how to use MailChimp's editor to adjust the layout and add text and image content where you want it. So I'm sorry to say it's not a simple and quick conversion, but it is possible.
Hi, or you could use Adobe XD to create the layout of your MailChimp campaign and then create an actual campaign through an editor.