• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing comments box in Chrome

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had trouble viewing/leaving comments with the share link in Chrome? I received the email with the comments and click the link, but when it opens in the browser the comments aren't there.  Sometimes it says no comments available, other times the entire box on right hand side is missing. However, if I open the same link in Safari I can view & leave comments. 

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

I was able to solve the issue by resetting the browser settings in Chrome! Thanks so much for the help 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alyson,

Thanks for reaching out. If it works on a different browser, could you please try resetting the browser and check again to see if it works? If it still doesn't work, will it be possible for you to share the link with me so that I can check on my end? If yes, you can either share it here or you can DM us.

Note: While sending the DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to solve the issue by resetting the browser settings in Chrome! Thanks so much for the help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am having the same issue in Chrome, IE, and Edge.  I no longer have the Comments icon in any of my shared XD files.  Other people can see the comments on the same file.  I was previously able to view and add comments just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If it's happening on multiple files and different browsers, would you mind sharing a test link so that we can troubleshoot this on our end?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DM sent.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Jennifer. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 33.1.12.4. I tested this and I am getting the comments option so could you please test again on a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this week that I am now able to access Comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that, Jennifer! Feel free to reach out, if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines