Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing font in XD

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! 

For some reason, one particular font family (Raleway) keeps poppoíng up as missing in XD. 

I tried to:

1. reinstall the font in the Creative Cloud, but it also shows me an error or a "A font could not be added due to conflict" message

2. uninstall the font from my PC, uninstall the Creative Cloud and XD, then reinstall the fonts and the creative cloud 

3. Creating a new login

Nothing from the above mentioned seems to work and I could not find more suggestions within the community. Can you please help me out? I would love to have my fonts back since I am not able to work without them 😞 

Many thanks! 

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Thanks for trying the suggestion, Livia. If you're still experiencing the issue, please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Livia,

Apologize for the frustration and thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps at you end. I know this is the basic steps but I would like to confirm if you have tried signing out of XD and Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in. Could you please confirm if this is happening with this specific file or all the files?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

thanks for your empathetic answer! I have tried signing out, restarting and signing back in, but unfortunately it did not solve my issue. It is happening to all of my files, not just a specific one. 

Thank you!

Livia 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey @livia

did you try to create a NEW/FRESH user on your PC (what version, what system?) – does it happen as well? Do you use any font-management software beside the system software?

why not using this one? https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Raleway 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I tried to create a new user on the PC, but the issue remains with the new user too. I use a Lenovo V330 PC, running on a Windows 10. I do not use any font management software. And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the font family from my computer, even the one suggested by you above. Unfortunately, it did not help me either.

If you happen to have any other tips and tricks I am more than happy to give them a try!

Many thanks,

Livia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying the suggestion, Livia. If you're still experiencing the issue, please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines