Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing fonts on ios XD mobile app

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I made a website interface on adobe XD for desktop and mobile.
I used Playfair Display and Montserrat fonts. 
Fonts are installed on my desktop and activated on adobe font account.
I am logged on all my XD accounts, desktop (win10) and mobile IOS (iPad Pro12.9 13.4) (iPhone 8 13.3.1).

My problem :
When I preview my layout on a browser, everything is fine.
When I preview my layout on mobiles devices XD app, the first screen is ok. but after one tap to switch to another layout everything is screwed. All the fonts and styles seem to have disappeared and replaced by a system font. The problem occurs on both iPad and iPhone devices.
The prototype is fine on the link preview.

Thanks for your feedback.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out. While previewing on a mobile device, it will only show those fonts which are installed on the device. I'd recommend installing the fonts on the device and check again. For more information on how to install a font, you can refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMLzIpDBXM&feature=youtu.be

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out. While previewing on a mobile device, it will only show those fonts which are installed on the device. I'd recommend installing the fonts on the device and check again. For more information on how to install a font, you can refer to this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCMLzIpDBXM&feature=youtu.be

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the fonts on the device, everything is ok now!
Thanks a lot,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh, 

what about font uploaded in Adobe Cloud?

I uploaded Font Awesome using my CC app on my Mac and i expect to find this font in the entire devices' ecosystem. On my mobile device i cannot find this font on CC App, why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...I recognized that the fonts will be shown when you connect your mobile device via USB.

That´s o.k. for testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines