• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing instaled font

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have font Karbon installed locally and it's missing inside the XD. Although I'm working with it for a long time and that didn't happen before.

It's visible inside the font book:

serhiih64749118_0-1600162227345.png

And it's missing inside XD:

serhiih64749118_1-1600162253252.png

And I can use it in Photoshop:

serhiih64749118_2-1600162442641.png

I did try to reinstall it and the problem is still here.

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked this file on my Laptop and it works correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the problem is on PC only now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you happen to use a font manager? Does the font work correctly on all other Adobe programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't have any font manager and the font is working fine inside Photoshop and Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've deleted the font Family and installed it again. So now I have a problem with Regular and Medium types. But the problem still remains the same, I can't work from this machine now.Screenshot 2020-09-15 140219.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone from this damn community who can help me? That's a critical bug, I can't work without fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing other useful information with us. We understand the frustration but we are doing our best to try to solve this problem. Which version of Adobe XD are you using? Have you checked if there are any updates for the Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have auto-update turned on, so my XD always the latest. And I'm checking every day it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue after updating to 33.1, a lot of my local fonts that used to work in XD isn't anymore. Weirdest is that in all other Adobe programs they all work. Always have had issues with Xd and fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines