• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing XD Updates From Today

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been working on the prototyping all day and XD had been super slow and sluggish. I decided to close it and relaunch it. When I did some of my fonts were missing. I went to Adobe fonts and reactivated them and they still were not coming up...? Then I noticed another error that said "Something went wrong initializing the Creative Cloud Libraries" so I looked on Adobe and followed their instructions, which seemed to have me sign back into the Creative Cloud again. When everything was said done the Creative Cloud account said I have not been logged in for the last six days, there were no saves from today and I had been working on the prototyping from around 2 pm.  I had not saved anything to my desktop because I trusted the cloud. Anyone have any ideas if my work in retrievable? Again, I did not store anything locally. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of XD which is 39.0.12. To retrieve the latest version of the cloud file, could you please try the steps suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...

For Creative Cloud Library, please try the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me, I did the steps to fix my library and that is when all my work for that day disappeared. The library got fixed, but everything I did that day was gone for the past 6 hours was gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines