• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile Presentation "fixed positioning" disappearing on mobile viewing not desktop

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I just made a quick mock-up for a friend but when she viewed in on her mobile phone, on artboards:

iPhone X, XS, 11 Pro – 11

iPhone X, XS, 11 Pro – 12

iPhone X, XS, 11 Pro – 13

I have "fixed positioning when scrolling" to the faces on the bottom of the screen, but these faces disappear on her mobile device. I tried on mine as well and it disappears as well.

Viewing the link on PC chrome and firefox works, viewing the project works in the adobe XD android app and in preview in XD itself.

The faces only disappear when someone clicks the link on their mobile phone and it transfers them to their mobile web browser.

I moved the "fixed positioning when scrolling" group the front but that didnt fix it.

Project below.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/aae81678-dd31-4176-a673-813759ccbf4a-ffbb/?fullscreen

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1 copy.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hasher, it works fine for me on both Edge and Chrome on Android. Faces are there. What is the aspect ratio of the device(s) you tested it on? Did you try zooming in & out to see if the screen isn't cropped at the bottom or something?

Not sure what else to suggest as it shows up fine for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines