• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Fill background turn black in Preview

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the background to have no fill and just be transparent but when preview it, it has black background. Before it wasn't like that. I made sure that the fill box is uncheck. I tried it in my Mac laptop, still the same issues. What is wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This issue looks similar to the one posted here Background color on fullscreen prototype should be the same color as artboard color – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Reques…

If so, please vote for it to help the team prioritize this feature. If that's not the case, I'd request if you can share a few screenshots of how the prototype looks and also please share the version of XD, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. This issue looks similar to the one posted here Background color on fullscreen prototype should be the same color as artboard color – Adobe XD Feedb...

If so, please vote for it to help the team prioritize this feature. If that's not the case, I'd request if you can share a few screenshots of how the prototype looks and also please share the version of XD, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines