• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no horizontal and vertical scroll bar in adobe xd in published link!

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant scroll through my project, its very inconvenient please help. there is NO scroll bar on either side of the pane and i am forced to zoom in and out constantly to work my way out.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Hi Pooja,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If I get it, you are talking about scroll bars in published links? If yes, I am afraid the scroll bar is not available in the published links in XD while the artboard is scrollable with the mouse wheel.  There is already a feature request for this, you can vote for it. Feature request link: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34467730-show-scroll-bar-in-published-prototypes

Let us know if this answers yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pooja,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If I get it, you are talking about scroll bars in published links? If yes, I am afraid the scroll bar is not available in the published links in XD while the artboard is scrollable with the mouse wheel.  There is already a feature request for this, you can vote for it. Feature request link: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34467730-show-scro...

Let us know if this answers your question or you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And the correct answer is??? Workaround - hold down the keyboard SPACEBAR - the HAND tool appears - use it to drag the display around as needed.

Annoying - however - handtool works well - but requires two hands for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines