• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No scrollbar in the shared prototype link in XD.

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've built a website wireframe in XD and when I share it, there is no scroll button and also the image is pixelated. Can you help with any suggestions?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Hi Nicky,

Am afraid the scroll bar is not available in the published links in XD while the artboard is scrollable with the mouse wheel.  There is already a feature request for this, you can vote for it. Feature request link: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34467730-show-scroll-bar-in-published-prototypes

Regards,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicky,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing the scroll bar in the prototype link. We would like to know if the scrollbar is not visible on the browser. Is it visible on the desktop preview in the XD app?

Coluld you please share the link with us so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

Here is the link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/dc9e0a23-435b-441a-703a-a9c1aa518921-aaaf/screen/d3cc7250-4ced-47f5-959f-5...

It is not visible but can scroll with the mouse wheel. We are viewing it in Safari and Chrome.

Thanks

Nicky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika.

Did you have chance to look at this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicky,

Am afraid the scroll bar is not available in the published links in XD while the artboard is scrollable with the mouse wheel.  There is already a feature request for this, you can vote for it. Feature request link: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/34467730-show-scro...

Regards,

Jagriti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jagriti for your response on the post and sharing the feature request here.

Sorry for the delay in response, Nicky. Please upvote the request shared by Jagriti.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all

Not being able to scroll on preview link seems to me like a bug more than a feature to add.

Is there any way to make a quicker fix rather than waiting for more votes?

Any idea of the date?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terry, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, we don't have a time frame by when this option will be available. However, I understand the criticality so I will share the feedback with the Engineering Team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh

Thank you for your reply, any feedback from the engineering team?

If it is kind of hopeless, I'm afraid I have to re-do my whole prototype on another tool, I really would like to avoid this.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terry, I understand it could be a piece of sad news, as I still don't have a time frame by when this will be available. We're so sorry for the delay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Its been 2 years. any updats on a delivery time? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines