• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Our team cannot open a shared Cloud XD file. Stuck on "Connecting"

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our team has been using the same XD file for many weeks. After creating Developer links yesterday, today none of us can open the XD file. It's still displayed in the "Your Files" view, but when we click on it, a modal displays with "Connecting" and the loading spinner never stops. I've signed out, rebooted, signed back in, and still the same issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our team is experiencing the same problem.

Various errors occurred during 2022.06.14~06.17,

Even, when the file I worked on was opened the next day, it was not saved.

As a result of contacting the customer center, they keep repeating the words to create a cloud again after saving it locally.

20220616_101658_489.jpg20220616_101809_599.jpg20220616_101848_745.jpg20220616_113449_776.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Alexandra24303174ddgw & @경원송64863122,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue? It looks like there were some issues with the server at that time.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on an XD file today and when I finished, I tried to save and exit but it didn't work so I forced quit and now when I try to open this document, it shows up this connecting prompt that loads forever and is being unresponsive... This file is a shared working file so I need to get access back into it with everything I've done so far... I really hope it is saved still. But when I click cancel from the never-ending load to connect, it says there's a problem connecting to cloud services... this is really frustrating... it has nothing to do with my 

network connection. That is perfectly fine because everything else works smoothly and fast. It is just this one file that I can't open. 😞

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE

I don't know what to do but it just continues to stay on this page and all I can do is quit.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 4.51.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 4.57.18 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sherry,
I have the same issue so I open my adobe cloud and access my file online through there website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Cloud XD file is also not opening for the past 2hr, From the morning I have worked in the same file, I kept open the file and gone to lunch, after that I begin to work, it keep on showing Connecting..., my file got stuck, I don't what am going to do for my project delivery without the XD files, Please help me with this problem soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only this particular file will be stuck on "connecting" when it was opened. That file is shared with other users and I am the file owner. It cannot be opened on other machines as well. Other files worked fine. 

Adobe XD the version has already been updated to the latest (v51.0.12). Also restarted the machine and checked the internet connection. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team members and I are having the exact same problem with a critical file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, same here!
Only one file is doing this.
WT' Adobe XD!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yesterday everything worked fine. I created some links for my team and they worked. Today the links didnt work anymore and I tried to recreate them in another file. It always fails with error code 44:23. I also tried it with a new empty file and it also did not work. I cant even see my files in the Web Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with me.. Suddenly this error came on all my XD links "You can try accessing the link again or, if the error persists, report the error. in XD link "  

Please check this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines