Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outage affecting loading of prototype and design specs and Adobe services

Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Quick Update: The outage is mostly resolved for XD. Please restart your computer and let us know if you are still running into similar issues. 

There is currently an outage that leads to issues with loading your prototypes and design specifications. You may also experience issues logging into some of the Creative Cloud services. The teams are working on it, and we will update this post as soon as we have more info.

For the latest updates, see https://status.adobe.com/

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

The server issue has been resolved and you should have access to your documents and links now. Restart your computer and let us know if you continue to face issues.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A friendly reminder... you can always check the status of Adobe services at https://status.adobe.com 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct. Thanks, Dan.

I have been wanting to add that link to my post if only the forum would let me in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm unable to generate a link of my prototype for development. Is it because of the outage? Sorry, I'm new to adobe xd so not sure what's happening.

Thanks

Marta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that the issue is linked to the outage. I suggest waiting until the outage has been resolved, and then retrying. I apologize for the inconvenience meanwhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second time during a period of two weeks that we have problems uploading, or even visualizing our prototypes links. This really affects our team, because we usually send these links to clients for approval and the development team uses the specs. Is this something we can expect to happen continuously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although there have been some issues, it's not the norm. "Most" of the time the services work.

I completely understand the frustration during outages... but the reality of internet services is they can have problems (no matter who they are built by). This just happens to be the biggest outage I think I've seen from Adobe.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why I can't to access my Cloud Documents? I was trying to find some answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is currently having problems with their cloud services. You can check https://status.adobe.com for updates. Hopefully they will get things fixed and back up and running soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope my files haven't been deleted due to these problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot share anything in XD, for design nor for anything else.

This doesn't work even for minimal documents with almost no content.

When creating the link, it gets fast to 50% loading, and then I get the 44:63 error message.

I've tried everything suggested in the forums and troubleshooting pages (latest version, small project with few artbooards, resetting, etc.), but still nothing. 

Is there any chance this can solved?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an outage affecting prototypes and design specs. I haven't tried updating any of mine but the URLs don't work. Nothing to be done except wait for it to be fixed. You can check the status here: https://status.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The server issue has been resolved and you should have access to your documents and links now. Restart your computer and let us know if you continue to face issues.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this issue now, and it is several days after the outage mentioned above. When I create and click on, or copy/paste, the link, I get a blank screen and I don't see my prototype. Prototype consists of 4 screens with one interaction in each... super simple. Any idea what is happening? I'm logged in, I restarted recently, I updated xd in the past several days... I'm not sure what else it could be. I've also tried different browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My prototypes are not sharing at the moment and I can not update my links to share. 

I work for a large corporation and many of the designers are having issues with their links.

Please advise.

Not able to talk with someone seems troublesome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also having the same issue. pls help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD.
  2. Are you getting any error while sharing?
  3. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  4. Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work network?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Version is 29.1.32.8 I think it happened after I updated my XD today. I was not having trouble yesterday with sharing or updating my link. I would get an error on multiple files when trying to update the public link. The message is " Something went wrong. Please create a new link and a Learn More link next to it with (error 55.63) I tried creating a new link but it was not working either. I went on a work network and private network but both gave me errors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I think its the same error with werver like a week ago https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-share-any-links-are-the-adobe-xd-servers-down-no-s... I cannot open my published links or my Adobe plan in my profile as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m having the same problem. i already tried: 

• Reduced number of assets in my files and retry 
  • Split my artboards into two separate files and retry. 
  • Change the network where i am tryning to get the link I don´t now what to do.

Could i get some advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Adobe XD
    Version 29.0.32.13 Creative Cloud 4.3.42.4
  • macOS Mojave
    Version 10.14.6
  • Error when Saving, or creating a new link.
    Previously created links no longer work
  • It was specific files before but know its happening to all. And I work in a large organization across multiple teams and 4 other designers from other teams are having same issues. Some can’t log into XD or CC.
  • Yes we are on a corporate network 

TY- FMartinez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I'm having the same issues noted above. Desperate for a quick fix, developers clients and projcet teams all waiting on usable links and assets 

Version 29.1.32.8
Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.44.30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue- unable to create or update links to my prototype.

• Adobe XD Version 29.0.32 
  • macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

I installed the latest Security Update (for High Sierra) and a new version of Safari this morning, but that may be a coincidence, I haven't created any links from XD in a few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Experiencing the same problems.

I have updated my adobe XD to the latest one and have restarted my computer. I have tried installing and uninstalling but this is not resolved. I tried to do the troubleshoot but it's also not working. Need help over this, has it resolved for anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is currently an outage that is affecting the loading of prototypes and design specs. They are working on it.

https://status.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines