• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Panel]-Add tint swatches to assets in XD.

Participant ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be really useful to be able to unclude tints of colours in the assets pannel. I want to retain the link between the base colour, without using opacity. 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Hi,

No these aren't the same thing. What I want is to set a base colour, and then create tints of this colour (like you can in InDesign) which are linked to the global base colour asset.

I've created a new request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39855298-add-tint-colours-linked-to-base-colour

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I have found few feature requests here: 

Would you mind checking these request and see if it's related to your query? If yes, we would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice. If the above request doesn't match your request, please submit a new feature request and share the link with us for tracking purpose.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No these aren't the same thing. What I want is to set a base colour, and then create tints of this colour (like you can in InDesign) which are linked to the global base colour asset.

I've created a new request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/39855298-add-tint-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good temporary solution. Although tints is a necessity for design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point ! Indeed, like in InDesign. Voted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines