Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugins search for a action

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

I'm new to XD - Doing ok but I wondered if anyone can help with 2 aspects I want to do.

1. I have a lot of page content - I wonder whether there is a plugin where I can create a front page with all the titles on to allow the viewer to click/tick a few titles to then enable them to retrieve those exact documents in the order they have ticked them - so no need to search for each docment. they follow each other.etc

2. I'ts hard to know if I'm doing anything wrong - app wise - I can see it on my phone but can I export this doc as a app to people to view? (I know there is cloud, just wondering if theres other routes). When I am not plugged into my mac the fonts show they are missing - despite me using the fonts in the XD system.

Its this issues which I need to iron out before I proceed further.

Thanks in advance of any help.

TOPICS
Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. For information on plugins, we have created a separate forum: https://forums.adobexdplatform.com/ I'd request you to post your query here so that our experts on plugins can help you.

Regarding the second query that you have, while testing the prototype on mobile device, you will need to install the used fonts on the mobile device as well otherwise the mobile device will replace the used fonts with the system fonts.

Regarding Sharing options, please refer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. For information on plugins, we have created a separate forum: https://forums.adobexdplatform.com/ I'd request you to post your query here so that our experts on plugins can help you.

Regarding the second query that you have, while testing the prototype on mobile device, you will need to install the used fonts on the mobile device as well otherwise the mobile device will replace the used fonts with the system fonts.

Regarding Sharing options, please refer to this document: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines