Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Point text box sizing issue

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How can I get the point text box to snap to the bottom of the text?

This causes issues with alignment etc.

This issue has wasted me lots of time. 

Screenshot 2020-08-09 at 13.12.52.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Hello,

Thankyou for reporting. You want to remove extra space that occuring in your point text ? If yes, then its happening because while typing the text , before exiting you pressed enter which cause extra blank line in bottom of text point. 

To remove that, you need to go into edit mode of point text. It get highlighted with blue background, then click on extra space below the blue background  and then do backspace in Win or delete in Mac. And then come out from text.

It will make point text

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thankyou for reporting. You want to remove extra space that occuring in your point text ? If yes, then its happening because while typing the text , before exiting you pressed enter which cause extra blank line in bottom of text point. 

To remove that, you need to go into edit mode of point text. It get highlighted with blue background, then click on extra space below the blue background  and then do backspace in Win or delete in Mac. And then come out from text.

It will make point text perfectly fit in box.

I hope it would be helpful and make easier. Please reach out for further issues.

Regards,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have the same problem, and it's very annoying! I've checked it and it's not from hitting enter by mistake. I think it depends on the typeface. I've been doing tests and it doesn't happen when you use a system font like Helvetica or Avenir Next, but it does happen when you use an "installed" font. Is there any solution?

XD Text Issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what ive been trying to resolve too - anyone got any answers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines